Saturday 16 July 2011

Mitzi G Burger goes Bayside

Day 6 and I am back into the swing of my 30 day thrive-fest. Together with Uiver, I strolled by the sea at a beautifully historic bayside cove. Elizabeth Bay is a truly "dress circle" neighborhood. With stunning views of Sydney Harbour, delicious architecture from decades and styles gone by and a pretty little jetty, it's a charming spot. Lovely park with a kids' playground, and the relics of a 1920s mansion turned into some cool public art.

We walked all around the funky neighborhood I used to live in - known affectionately as The Ghaytto - helping a friend inspect apartments. She will need to purchase one this year. We spent a fun day following out noses, hanging with friends and chatting, and I had the scent of the sea fresh in my memory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a glorious day!

M L Jassy said...

'twas.

Anonymous said...

Hope this means you're feeling better. Sounds like a great day! I love looking at places for sale.