Saturday 16 July 2011

Day 4 - Fail

This is a two part fail.  I did, I swear I did, meet the challenge today and take a photo.  But you'll just have to trust me on that instead of getting proof. 

Probably it is a good thing you won't see it because I didn't like the light when I took it, even though I liked the light a lot before I went inside to get my camera.  That's fail number one.  Fail number two you've probably guessed-- I can't get the photo uploaded.  For some reason my memory card reader isn't working. 

Until tomorrow's attempt...

-kathi

5 comments:

bob said...

Post it when you can. Doesn't really matter what day it goes up (or if the light is perfect).

There is no fail. ;)

Anonymous said...

this is a shared experience! not a tribunal! i was 5 minutes late getting to bed last night -- and felt a teeny bit guilty. but i slept in an extra 5 minutes to make up for it!

looking forward to your photos!

Lynne Rees said...

Hey, you took the photo so that doesn't sound like a fail to me... it's the doing and being conscious of the doing (and sometimes being conscious of the 'not doing' as was yesterday) that matters.

bob said...

"and sometimes being conscious of the 'not doing'"

And if Blogger had a 'like' button, it would have just been clicked.

M L Jassy said...

It's the effort what counts.