Wednesday 13 July 2011

Day 2 of photo organizing...

Another day of spending an hour organizing photos. I love that I can spend time on this project because I am "required" to do it. Otherwise I would just put it off until bedtime, and then I'd be too tired, and just not do it and I'd get even farther behind. I'm not sure what I'm not doing that I should be doing instead of this, but it is probably cleaning the bathrooms or something else equally unappealing, so this kind of rocks.

Today, I managed to organize and caption all of May's best photographs. I'll do June's tomorrow. Then I'll work backward and try to do the months from June, 2010 up to December, 2010.

Mitzi G Burger wanted to see what is consuming all of my time, so here's a link to the Best (or most representative) of May, 2011.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how your pictures tell a story.

Glad you're enjoying your challenge!

bob said...

"Required" ?!?!?

There are no requirements .. this is meant to be fun!!! lol

Great shot!

M L Jassy said...

(Ducks for cover) Don't shoot! Enjoy the organising spree.