Thursday 4 August 2011

No progress...

I completely fell off the wagon. Epic fail, really. I had all of those kids at our house, then I went camping for a weekend with my son, and then I went to Cedar Point for a day and got home at 1:00am, and then I have been in Michigan with my parents, whom I do not see enough, and now I'm heading back to home in Ohio where we'll have 25 houseguests, with the first family arriving tonight at midnight, which should be about 30 minutes after I finish my 3.5 hour drive.

All just excuses that I should have worked around, but didn't. I'm hoping to get back into next Monday when everyone leaves our house and my daughter goes to gymnastics camp every day. *sigh*

5 comments:

Mitzi G Burger said...

That sounds like a very busy week!

Anonymous said...

Another Buckeye!

I live about 20 miles south of Cedar Point.

That's a lot of houseguests... and a lot of cooking! lol Hope you have a lot of help! And can get some rest.

Jen White Doom said...

Lucky you, living so close to Cedar Point! We had to drive 3.5 hours to get there! My son and I had SO MUCH FUN! He's 8 now, and tall enough to ride all but two of the coasters, and we rode every one he was tall enough for, including the Top Thrill Dragster and Millennium Force, both in the front seat, and they were both awesome. Yay!

I'm from Ann Arbor, so I'm really a transplanted Wolverine, but I'll try not to take offense at being called a Buckeye. Common error!

Lynne Rees said...

What's amazing is the committment to the project, and to each other, we all seem to feel when we 'fail'. There's no reward but we're still pushing on. At the risk of sounding schmaltzy - it's feels good to be part of this group.

Anonymous said...

My apologies Cyberdryad! ;-) If I lived in Michigan I'd still be a Buckeye, so I profusely apologize for the mistake on my part; no insult intended I assure you. But um, Go Bucks! =)