Tuesday 19 July 2011

Photos uploaded...

I've done some amazing organizing of photos today. I'm feeling more comfortable now that the majority of my "Best (or Most Representative)" photos are uploaded to the Internet someplace, just in case my computer and my backups fail simultaneously. You know, the house burns down or something. And the DVDs I have stored other places fail. Or DVDs become obsolete. Anyway. I feel better.

Tomorrow goal is to go through the family trip that we went on in June, and organize those photos. There are people out there who are actually waiting to see those, so that is even more inspiring. Maybe I should have done those first...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thinking having so many backups of your photos. I didn't back mine up and lost my pictures when my hard drive died-- twice.