Tuesday 19 July 2011

Back in it!

I'm back in the game! While grudgingly doing my 30 minutes of photo organization last night, I realized that I had already selected the Best (or most representative) pictures from all of the months of last year, so all I would need to do was caption and tag them. That made the daunting task much less daunting.

So, tonight I captioned and tagged and uploaded the best of February, so I'm all done with 2011! Yay!

Only 6 months in 2010 left to caption and tag. That should take me about 6 days, and then I can move on to something more interesting in this whole activity.

Today I'm posting a picture from February of one of my daughter's cooking creations. She had decided that she could invent her own recipes (she's 5) and would use just about anything I'd allow her, and then we'd bake it and she'd even try it (and I'd pretend to). No real taste success so far, apparently. This one seems to contain marshmallows, green food coloring, flour... and who knows what else?

4 comments:

M L Jassy said...

I like the subtle shade of celadon.

Anonymous said...

What a great thing you're doing for your daughter! Every child should have the chance to experiment like that.

Lynne Rees said...

Did she taste it? If she did that girl will overcome anything in life!

Gnu Kid said...

there you go. see? was that so hard?