Friday 22 July 2011

Disney photos done!

I finished organizing our photos from our March trip to Disney. That's a relief! Now I'm going to go show them to my family. It has been long enough since we were there that I think they'll be thrilled to relive the experience together through photos.

EDIT: I have also gone through and selected the best pictures from our more recent family camp experience. I haven't captioned or tagged them yet, but that's next on the list. Then, I think, I'll be caught up for 2011. I keep thinking that, though, and keep finding more photos to organize.

5 comments:

M L Jassy said...

I'll be impressed if you got a shot of Space Mountain - from the inside.

Jen White Doom said...

Hmm... I got a shot of us waiting in line for Space Mountain. Does that count? They have really cool video games you can play while you wait! I think my son liked that more than he liked the ride.

Anonymous said...

You're an organization machine! =)

Lynne Rees said...

I cried right the way through my ride on Space Mountain because I thought I was going to fall out. So the picture of you waiting in line is fine and far less traumatic for me.

Gnu Kid said...

did you get a picture of that dirty rat that infests the joint?