Friday 22 July 2011

Days 10 & 11?

Maybe I missed two days?  I definitely missed yesterday.  Made up for it today with two shots.

Took a stroll on Main St. this morning while it was cooler.  Gave me the chance to take pictures of things other than the stuff in my yard.  The first shot is of some promote-tourism thing the state is having... I don't know, and don't much care.  Kind of a cool graphic though.  The second is of the clock tower on the county courthouse.  You can barely see it, but the white dot above the tower is the moon. 



3 comments:

M L Jassy said...

I like the ongoing theme of height and monumnets: "hi", and a high up clock. Two circular faces smiling.

Lynne Rees said...

'Hi' - that sign has the strangest effect. Friendly and prohibitive at the same time.

Gnu Kid said...

i get a kick out of one is a downward perspective, while the next is upward.