Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 2 - Yoga, Blah

I woke up this morning tired and not feeling well so I skipped the non-essentials of my morning routine including yoga.  As the day wore on I began to feel a little better, but still waffled about whether or not to do yoga today or skip it. 

It is night now, nearly time for bed, and I guess my conscience got the better of me because I just finished up with my yoga routine.

I did a different routine than I usually do.  The one I did today is a lot more floor stretching than my morning routine-- a good thing because my balance is especially bad today; I nearly fell over! 

So day two accomplished, though I can't say I feel particularly proud or happy for that fact.  I guess I'm just in a grumpy mood because I don't feel well.  I'm all relaxed now from the stretching so hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep and wake up tomorrow both feeling better and with a better attitude.

Good night all.  Namaste.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe it'll take some adjustment to find a good routine for your moods/needs.

VERY commendable that you did it, despite the mood!

Mitzi G Burger said...

Stretching is fabulous. Your musculature appreciates it, even when one's mind is lagging behind.

Gnu Kid said...

and betting you found yourself glad you did it the next day as well. well done.