Friday 12 August 2011

the daily swim 30

Didn't swim naked. Or in champagne. But I did swim out to the buoys where the water is really really deep (with my noodle). And because we still have guests who want to go down the beach every day it doesn't feel like an end to the project yet. I'll have one day next week - Tuesday - when I'll be on my own, just before we drive back to the UK, so I might make that my 'last official swim'. And that means the next few days can be my catch up days for the ones I missed.

It's been an enjoyable discipline, an exercise in being aware, and fun too.  I think there also might be some material in my posts that I can use for poems/short prose pieces. So that was an unexpected gift.

I won't make round 2 in August but will pop in to see everyone and find out what you're all doing.


L
x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you won't be doing round two. But, it sounds like you have much on your plate.

It sure was nice reading your posts and hearing about your adventures. Thanks for that.

Safe travels back to the UK. And enjoy your last days at the beach.

bob said...

It has, of course, been a pleasure and I'm so glad you were able to play. Hope to see you back here on knife-crime island.

B x

Anonymous said...

very much enjoyed your tales of the sea - and your noodle! safe travels, and hope to run into you again out here!

Mitzi G Burger said...

Bon voyage et bon chance!