Friday 12 August 2011

30 Day Challenge Wrap Up

I'm glad Bob requested a wrap up because I like to blab.  ;-)

Really though I do want to thank each of you for sharing your stories and a bit of your lives over the last 30 days.

I think that's what I enjoyed the most-- getting to see bits of the world through the eyes (words) of others.

As for my challenge, I struggled at points with wanting to carry on, to keep going.  If it weren't for the accountability of this blog I would have quit long ago.  So that's another thing I liked about the challenge-- the accountability. 

Which is why I'm signing up for round 2 beginning August 15.  My dog and I walk anywhere from 2-6 miles a day, but it's not enough exercise.  Or rather, it's not the right kind of exercise.  So I've been doing yoga-- sometimes.  I feel really good when I get done (much better than I do after our walks) but I don't do it consistently.  So, yes, you guessed it, my next 30 day challenge is to do yoga everyday.  I need the accountability and this is a great place to be accountable. 

Again, thank you for the experience.  I hope to see all of you back on the 15th.

--kathi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have enjoyed your daily photo posts - and you have been a strong reminder for me that i needed to stick with it, and hold that accountability!

my "Round 2" will also be physical - and i look forward to your diligence setting the bar high for me to stick to it!

bob said...

Thanks for posting this, Kathi. Glad you enjoyed and glad you'll be joining in for Round 2!

b

Lynne Rees said...

Thanks for the company and support over the past weeks, Kathi. Good luck with the yoga... now you have me thinking about that for Round 3 or 4!

Mitzi G Burger said...

Wonderful stuff. I am keen to try yoga as well one day.