Friday 15 July 2011

While I'm Waiting ...

Hola mis amigos ...

I've got a post on hold till a video uploads to my blip.tv account. While it's doing its thing, I had a look at the stats for this site and wanted to share ...


In the past few short days, we've got a quite a bit of an international following.  How cool is that?  And I see we're getting traffic from ted.com (thanks to a shout out from Lynne).  In the grand scheme of things, this means very little, but how cool is it that a silly little idea a few of us had less than a week ago has blossomed into whatever this is blossoming into?

<steps down from Geek soapbox>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

flattening the world - one geeky idea at a time... thanks for being a geek.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the stats!

Great idea you had. And I'm happy I get to be a part of it.

Lynne Rees said...

I'm telling everyone I meet! Some people don't get it, others love it. This morning my hairdresser said, 'So, you're going for a swim no matter what the weather?' Yep. I hope so.

And last night one of my dinner guests told me about a friend of his, Gina Rudan, who's a member at Ted.com - http://www.ted.com/profiles/74398
- and he's going to introduce me to her the next time we're in Miami... and none of this would be happening if it wasn't for you, Bob! Connections, connections, connections!

bob said...

So. Cool.

Todo es conectado.

M L Jassy said...

Todo es awesomio. I have renamed a nearby suburb called Wolli Creek as Wolli Geek in our honour.