Monday 11 July 2011

My ideas...

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for 30 days yet, but the options floating through my brain are:
  • pick up my guitar and play for 30 minutes
  • declutter my house for 30 minutes
  • clean my house for 30 minutes
  • run for 30 minutes
  • take photographs for 30 minutes with my new camera
  • enforce a 30 minute relaxation period ... television, reading, guitar, staring at the wall, whatever
  • do schoolwork with my kids for 30 minutes each
  • organize my millions of photos for 30 minutes a day
  • NOT do anything for Cub Scouts (I may do this one in addition to an active one!)
I'll decide by tomorrow... I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is choosing!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your organise, declutter and clean ideas. I will be stealing one (or all) of these for future 30 days.
Good luck settling on one plan!

bob said...

Awww, poor Cub Scouts. ;-)

Here's a declutter idea (toss it if you don't like it ... see what I did there?). Throw 10 (or 20, or pick a number) things away every day. Won't even take you 30 minutes, then go play the guitar. Have fun doing whichever one you choose.

Anonymous said...

this is a good list... i like several of these, and could consider one or two for future 30's. seriously considered the guitar - but i'm not taking it on holiday, so this is a bad stretch to try it.

M L Jassy said...

Cub Scouts have clearly been huge time-suckers and must be studiously ignored for as long as poss. My vote is for the 30 minute relax. Although guitaring, photo-organising and decluttering are things I find relaxing anyway.