Sunday 21 August 2011

Day 6 - Return of the Yoga

I don't know why I didn't do yoga yesterday.  I have no excuses.  I just didn't do it.

However, inspired by dinahmow's most recent post, I got yoga in for the day just under the wire-- with a mere 20 minutes left of the day.  Yes, I feel better.

With all this feeling better stuff when I get done with yoga it's a wonder I'm not doing it all day long.  Well, we're just a week into the challenge so there's time yet for it to become habit.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!  Namaste.

2 comments:

Mitzi G Burger said...

Careful with that "all day long" - stuff that makes you feel better can be addictive! Still, if it's good enough for wizened, grimy old gurus, it's good enough for us. You have inspired me to salute the sun daily.

Girly said...

A couple of days I had to do my belly dancing thing after midnight - but I don't use the clock as the measurement of my day. If it's before bed, it counts! :-)