Thursday 1 September 2011

Running is good...

I'm doing well with the running. I am pleased.

It is not much fun to write here about my running because it is boring. I mean, I can't say much more than "I ran". I could tell you what I thought of the plot of the teen drama I was watching while I ran ("Make It or Break It" or "Greek"), but I doubt that would be very fascinating, either.

So, I'll just stop by every few days and say how it is going, rather than posting every day. I'm running on a good running schedule, with one or two rest days a week. That's fine.

There was a brief chance that I would run in a half-marathon in two weeks, and that revved up my running for a few days, but the chance fell through so I'm back to normal.

I'm still reading your posts even if I'm not writing as often!

2 comments:

Mitzi G Burger said...

Back to normal sounds like a fine place to be.

Anonymous said...

As long as you're running, you're doing great!

I know what you mean about not having much to report other than, "I did it." But it's always nice to see you've checked in, so check in when you can.