Thursday 1 September 2011

Day 17 -- Made Up Yoga

I'm late getting this done.  It's practically the middle of the night.

Oh well.

Tonight I made my own routine.  I was jammin' to my own select iTunes playlist and found myself up and jammin' yoga to my own melody.  It counts, right?

Gawd yoga makes my body feel good.  I find myself stretching throughout the day.  Tonight, knowing I had to do it for the challenge, I let myself stretch to my own rhythm not caring much if I were doing a "routine".  It felt good.

I'll go back to doing a structured routine tomorrow, but for tonight I'm happy living in my own La La land of c'est la vie. Screw it. =)

3 comments:

Mitzi G Burger said...

Interpretive yoga - I like it.

Girly said...

If you're not a pro-yogi, I say do whatever makes you feel good, stretched, and at peace.

Jammin' yoga - snork - that sounds funny. :-)

dinahmow said...

Indeed! If you';re feeling good and not hurting then it must be the way for you.
Namaste!