Saturday 13 August 2011

The hopeless case!

Yes, there is always one. And I'm afraid the "one" is me!
I said I'd give up wine for one month. Then promptly fell off the wagon when a friend had a celebration ! *
So I thought I'd start again, but with a more achievable goal of sorting my photos.
And I did stick with it (still a long way to go, but it's doable), but I completely forgot to post reports here!
See? Hopeless case.
But Daisy Fae is game for another round and wants to trim her flaps. Not sure my shoulder could manage many push-ups, but I'll throw my hat in with this:
30 minutes a day on my exercise bike.

This is a new "toy" to keep me active when the wet season closes in and I can't walk. I still intend to walk and swim as often as possible, but the bike is now my daily challenge.
If I miss posting here I'm pretty sure Daisy Fae will holler at me!

* when lab tests come back clear it's a celebration.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The great thing about new beginnings is, well, you get to start over! ;-) Ride the bike, then poor yourself a big ol' glass of wine. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just read that you are starting another 30 days on Monday August 15th...true? I'd like to participate. I wasn't able to open the link on how to participate. Here's my blog if you'd like to send me info that way. Best of luck! http://inspired2succeed.wordpress.com

Mitzi G Burger said...

I love a bike, whether its mobile or stationary. Happy pedalling.

dinahmow said...

Thanks, Mitzi.