Monday 22 August 2011

Day 7 - Last Minute Yoga

Getting the yoga in for the day just under the wire once again.  This time it's because I've been working, not because I've been slacking. ;-)

A week in and other than feeling better when I'm done I don't notice any more flexibility or balance.  The feeling better and stress relief is definitely worth the effort, so even though we're only a week into the challenge I can definitely see that I'll be keeping this up well after this current challenge ends. 

Ok, shower time, then I'm off to write the next Great American Novel. (ha ha ha)  Namaste.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your first week!

Mitzi G Burger said...

Yogically awesome.

dinahmow said...

Well, if you're feeling good/better when you do your yoga I'd say it's working.