Thursday 15 September 2011

CONFESSIONS OF A SLACKER

Well, not  a bad slacker, just a busy person, really.
Some days I don't manage more than 20 minutes. That said, when things get hectic I am usually walking at a brisk pace from A to B and back. Several times.

And I did get this bike for times when I can't get out to walk. All the same, I did set 30 minutes a day as my challenge and I hope doing extra  when I can makes up for the short bits?

Is this 30 day challenge going to continue? If so, I think I'll settle for something more doable! Well, even if all you challengers  are quitting after this I'll still set myself a goal! As well as daily pedaling.

Anyway, we're not at the end of this one yet so I'm going to have 30 minutes on my bike (indoors) while I watch some aerial footage of Provence on the time-waster.

2 comments:

Mitzi G Burger said...

You could pretend you are cycling through Provence.

dinahmow said...

Jeeze, Mitzi! Have you seen the roads there? Too steep for me!
Anyway, I'm too chicken to get out and mix it with the hoons!