Sunday 14 August 2011

Challenge II - Sleep

I really like daisyfae's idea of getting enough sleep for a while. I'll need to set my alarm to wake up at 6:00 to get the kids to school starting in about a week. It would be reasonable to be in bed by 10:30, right? And maybe asleep by 11:00? That's still only seven hours of sleep each night, but as a night owl, the idea of going to bed as early as 10:30 is a bit terrifying, so I'll take what I can get.

I can't imagine that this will be a very exciting activity to post about, but I think it will help me A LOT with my general happiness in life, so here I go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel better when i get 7 hours. finding that my time in the morning can be a bit more productive... good luck! will be cheering you on!

Anonymous said...

I'm a night owl too, so I know what you mean about a 10:30 bedtime. The first week of school might go easy though because that first week can be exhausting! Good choice though for a 30 day challenge. We could all use a little more sleep.

Mitzi G Burger said...

Sleep is a good challenge; you'd feel pretty crappy if you missed out on it, and you get to practise every night!

Gnu Kid said...

you've described the intent of "challenge". but i'm sure you can make it happen. you've put your mind to many things and made them work, so this is just another one of those. go get 'em!